Your Wellington Florist Offers Flowers and Gifts
Your Wellington Florist offers our customers the perfect bouquet or arrangement to fit any occasion and emotion with our flowers and gifts. Flowers can brighten the day of someone having a rough time, and they can show that special someone that you are thinking of them and so much more. You can trust in our florists, with a combined experience of over half a century, to help you find the right flowers and gifts.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Wellington Flowers and Gifts
Our wide selection of flowers and gifts include options to suit almost any occasion and emotion. Don’t you love being on the beach? We love to create a beachy, Kiwiana look with our arrangements. You can order online or come into our shop in Plimmerton so that we can help craft the perfect statement with our flowers and gifts. Here are a few tips to serve as a short buyer’s guide:
- While many of our flowers and gifts are for specific occasions, there is no wrong time to send flowers. They can express your sympathy to loved ones who are mourning, show how much you care about someone having a hard time to brighten their day or express love and more.
- Flowers are not only for a specific occasion. Delivery of our gifts and flowers on a regular boring workday will brighten the entire day.
- Let us know what emotions and expressions you want to communicate. The more we know, the better our florists can use their creative flair to make it extra special.
What Sets Your Wellington Florists Apart Regarding Flowers and Gifts in Wellington
When you see the high quality gifts and creatively arranged flowers in Wellington, you will know what sets us apart from the rest. We are passionate about helping our customers. A few of the specifics include:
- Our extensive experience in the industry. We source the best quality flowers, both locally and internationally through Interflora.
- We ensure that the flowers and gifts you order will arrive in the best condition possible. All our flowers are in a wet wrap or water.
- Our florists are highly skilled with New Zealand Professional Florist qualifications from Senior to Diploma level.
About the People at Your Wellington Florist
Our owner, Sheryl, has been a florist for over 40 years, first starting in Wellington before owning a flower shop in Tawa for 25 years. She has been a member of Interflora for over 42 years, and her favourite flower is a Bianca Rose. Nimrekha, our chief florist has been with us for the last 11 years, beginning as a junior florist in training with Sheryl in 2008. Her passion and attention to detail are visible in the work she does for our customers, crafting beautiful bouquets. Contact us today to begin your order for flowers and gifts or to learn more about our many options.