Your Wellington Florist Offers Tastefully Arranged Sympathy Flowers
Your Wellington Florist is here to help our customers express their emotions with our bouquets and arrangements, even in difficult times when they need sympathy flowers. Flowers serve as a means to express sympathy and as a visual expression of grief, respect, and love for the deceased. Our extensively experienced florists can create arrangements and bouquets tailored to your needs.
What To Expect From Your Wellington Florist Regarding Funeral Flower Arrangements
Mourning a departed loved one is one of the most traumatic experiences in life. When you come to us for sympathy flowers, we will do all we can to make the process easier for you and to bring a little beauty to a difficult time to brighten the day and remind you of the good times. Here is what you can expect:
- We have several options for sympathy flowers from sprays, to heart-shaped arrangements, wreaths and more. Our mix of the freshest seasonal flowers is available along with the common sympathy blooms.
- We can provide same-day delivery on orders placed before 2 PM.
- Don’t forget about our selection of gifts. Flowers can express your love and mourning for the departed, while gifts for the loved ones they left behind can aid them in their difficult time.
How to Select or Customise Casket Sprays
We are passionate about giving our customers the best floral arrangements and bouquets to deliver the right emotions. Sympathy flowers should represent your mourning for the departed loved ones as well as serve as a celebration of their life. We will work with you to find the best options for customisation when you contact us, but here are a few suggestions for sympathy flowers:
- Lilies are one of the most common flowers used to express sympathy in a casket spray. White lilies represent purity and innocence. In religious ceremonies, this can represent the restoration of innocence upon the soul of the deceased.
- Carnations are considered a comforting flower to show your love and admiration for both the deceased and those they left behind. Its long-lasting sweet fragrance will serve as a comforting memory.
- Roses are another common flower for casket sprays, and not only white roses. White roses represent innocence in the same way as white lilies. The addition of other colours of roses adds to those feelings. Yellow roses, for example, have long been associated with friendship and represent your loyalty to the deceased.
What Makes Your Wellington Florist a Reputable Service
With a combined experience of over 50 years in the industry among our florists who hold New Zealand Professional Florist qualifications from Senior to Diploma level, you can count on our knowledge of floral arrangement and our creative skills. We are more than florists. Our business is about delivering emotions through our products. When you see the quality and artistry of our work, you will understand how reputable our service is. If you are interested in learning more about our sympathy flower options, including funeral wreaths, contact us today.